Conducting an informal interview with your little one is a great way to keep up with the memories during the toddler years. This past week a few friends have been posting on Facebook the funny conversations they have with their kid. I don’t get around to posting my conversations with my daughter on my Facebook timeline, but I do keep a small notebook in the kitchen and jot down some of the things my daughter says. Recently my little notebook of Elena quotes came up missing. (Elena took it because it’s just her size notebook) and so I’ve been scribbling things down on scraps of paper, which just adds to the mess in the kitchen. Tonight I decided to get some quotes and jot them down electronically in this post.
You’ll be pretty surprised by some of her answers. Maybe my husband and I aren’t as old we feel and are a lot bossier than we think!
1. What do you like to draw? Letters
2. What makes you happy? Friends
3. What makes you sad? When a toy hits me
4. What makes you laugh? A friend
5. How old are you? Three
6. How old is Mommy? Two
7. How old is Daddy? Four
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Play with Mommy
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A big child
10. What are you really good at? Making a smiley face
11. What is your favorite food? Macaroni and cheese
12. What is your favorite song? Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
13. What do you want for your birthday next year? Butterflies
14. What does daddy do for work? He stay at work and I play at school.
15. What does mommy do for work? Mom do paper stuff.
16. Is Mommy an architect? Yea. And Iggy Tech is a architeck.
17. Where do you live? At the house
18. Where is your favorite place to go? To the grocery store.
19. What is the best part about swimming? Going under the water.
20. What is your favorite toy? Trains
21. What is your favorite thing about bathtime? Coloring in the tub
22. What are your favorite books? Busy, Busy Town , We’re Going on a Bear Hunt
23. What is something Mommy always says to you? Go to sleep.
24. What is something Daddy always says to you? Eat breakfast.
25. What is love? Sharing